International Students to Study in Germany have been invited to apply for the DAAD Scholarship for Germany Program to finish their Postgraduate Degree Programs at German universities. The DAAD Scholarship is a fully funded German scholarship available to international students studying for master’s and doctoral degrees from all over the world. The international student’s whole cost of attendance while studying in Germany is covered by the DAAD foreign Scholarship. We will talk about the DAAD Scholarship, academic subjects, advantages, participating universities, eligibility requirements, and deadline in this post.
DAAD Scholarship for Germany
In order to provide academically qualified young professionals from developing countries with additional specialized studies available in many disciplines at German Institutions of Higher education, the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) offers scholarships in Germany for international students for a range of postgraduate courses at German Universities.
Want to know about DAAD Scholarship for Germany?
With support from the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation & Development, the DAAD began its new scholarship program for overseas students. The program helps scholarship holders from all over the world pursuing Master’s, MBA, MPhil, LLM, and PhD degrees at German institutions. The DAAD Scholarship enables overseas students to continue their academic careers each year. For masters and doctoral students specializing in the appropriate topic, the DAAD Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship opportunity.
Applicants from a variety of countries are encouraged by the DAAD Master Scholarship to enroll in top-tier German universities. The DAAD Scholarships are available to all overseas students studying in any pertinent topic and are awarded based on academic performance. This fully funded scholarship in Germany offers suggestions to motivate students to finish their academic degrees on schedule. International students with the help of the DAAD Scholarship for Germany can pursue a Master’s or PhD program.
Applicants from abroad who possess exceptional academic qualifications and a wealth of relevant experience are encouraged to apply. The foreign students get knowledge of research technology. Every year, students from all around the world are urged to apply for DAAD scholarships to develop their creative talents and skills. Applications for scholarships to study in Germany for masters and doctoral degrees are accepted from all around the world. This scholarship program in Germany is open to young, brilliant students from all around the world.
International students have the chance to interact and work together thanks to this award, which is completely sponsored. The DAAD offers overseas graduates from developed and recently industrialized countries with two years of work experience in all areas the opportunity to study postgraduate or Master’s degrees in German institutions. The chance to study under the direction of highly qualified German professionals and scholars is available to applicants from all around the world.
- Host Country: Germany
- Host University: Multiple German Universities Offered DAAD Scholarships
- Scholarship Offered By: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Study Level: Masters and Ph.D. Degree Programs in all Fields
- It is recommended for applicants from developing countries to apply.
- The applicant must have earned a four-year undergraduate degree in a comparable discipline.
- A graduate degree is required for the Ph.D. degree program.
- The academic degree of the candidate should not be older than six years.
- Two years of experience are required of the applicant.
- For applicants to earn a degree in Germany, they must meet the academic criteria.
- An applicant who has resided in Germany for more than 15 years is ineligible.
- It is required of applicants to embrace social responsibility and support changes occurring in their workplace.
Required documents (in the following order):
- Download the DAAD Application from the section on applying for funds.
- A CV that has been personally signed (please use the Europass specimen form at
- A motivational letter that is handwritten and includes your current job reference most 2 pages.
- Academic letter(s) of recommendation (the letters must be recent, on letterhead, with a signature, and include an official stamp)
- Professional letter(s) of reference from your workplace, referred to as “Experience Letters” (the letters must be recent and contain a letterhead, your signature, and an office stamp).
- Verification of employment from your employer back home, as well as, if at all feasible, a promise of reemployment when you get there.
- Academic transcripts that have been (certified*) translated, if necessary.
- Proof of language proficiency:
- TOEFL or IELTS for English (Note: We only accept the TOEFL Academic).
- German is required for German-taught courses and, if available, English-taught courses (certified*) copies of certificates of completion (with a certified translation if necessary).
- The DAAD German Scholarship Program will help applicants from other countries.
- Applicants from all over the world will have the chance to complete their degrees under the direction of highly trained professors.
- A monthly stipend of 861 euros for master’s programs and 1200 euros for doctorate programs will be given to candidates.
- Applicants will get a travel stipend.
- Applicants won’t have to pay tuition.
- Applicants will get a scholarship.
- Applicants will get health and accident insurance.
- Applicants will get a family member lodging allowance.
- There will be a monthly rent allowance.
Field of Study
Numerous Master’s and doctoral programs are offered by these government scholarships in German international institutions. Top German institutions provide opportunities for education for international students. International students can choose from a wide range of academic specialties to finish their degrees in Germany. Following graduation, there are countless options for rewarding professions in Germany.
- Economic Sciences
- Business Administration
- Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Medicine Health
- Public Health
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Education and Law
- Media Studies
Students have to directly apply to the university from the given Links:
- List of the universities in Germany and degree programs: HERE
- To Apply for DAAD Scholarships: HERE
- DAAD 2023 Advertisement: Download
Students must visit the list of German universities and programs, choose the required course, check the main website’s official link, and apply online on the university’s website in addition to completing the DAAD Scholarship application form and submitting it to the Germany university portal. Some institutions just demand online applications, while others require paper copies of the documentation. Check the Program and University before Applying.
The deadline for the DAAD Scholarship for Germany varies from one university to another.