Are you ready to develop your leadership skills and promote democracy in your community? Are you ready to interact with young activists from different nations who share your views? This is an excellent opportunity for you! Hurford Youth Fellowship Program 2023 applications are currently being accepted in the US. This program is extremely competitive and well-known all across the world. Applicants from every country are welcome to apply to the Hurford Youth Fellows Program.
One of the biggest youth exchange program is Hurford Program, which connects selected participants with international organizations, democratic movements, and youth organizations. The Hurford Youth Fellowship’s major objective is to develop the leadership abilities of future young activists for democracy. The young leaders will participate in doing research, meetings, leading presentations, online group discussions, and participating in all other crucial sessions on democracy-related topics as part of this program.
The international fellowship program 2023 continues for for three months. The program will run from March 1 through May 31, 2024, in Washington, D.C. No application fee is required. The applicants will be chosen based on their work, interests working together with others, and commitment to advancing democracy. The Hurford Youth Fellowship Alumni Network, the NED regional program staff, and the World Movement Secretariat team will choose the candidates.
A fully funded leadership program in the USA is called the Hurford Youth Leadership Program. The organisation will pay for every expenditure incurred by the chosen participants. A monthly stipend for living expenses, fundamental health insurance, and round-trip transportation to and from Washington, D.C. are provided for each fellow. The fellows will have access to the internet and email in their own office. Additionally, the program will pay for long-distance phone calls. Stop waiting and be sure you submit your application as soon as you can.
In this article, we will discuss about Hurford Youth Fellowship Program 2023, fellowship details, required documents, eligibility criteria, fellowship benefits, goals of Hurford fellowship, application procedure, and application deadline.
- Host Country: United States of America
- Duration of Fellowship: Three Months Youth Exchange Program
- Research Center: World Movement’s Secretariat
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Fellowship Offered By: Funded by World Movement of Democracy
For applying, you need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Participants personal information
- A project proposal
- A Resume/ CV is required
- Two recommendation letter
- The applicant cannot be older than 30.
- A social or democratic activist from anywhere in the world may apply, whether they are active locally or globally.
- If they are associated with or acknowledged by civil society organizations, participants would be encouraged.
- English language proficiency is required.
- English will be used to submit the application.
- Monthly stipend
- Health insurance
- Free roundtrip tickets
- A fellow would be able to research a selected topic regarding democracy.
- It would be a part of the World Young Movement, social events, and activities.
- Well-equipped office in Washinton D.C.
- A limited budget for long-distance phone calls.
Goals of Hurford Youth Fellowship Program
This youth fellowship program will provide participants with the chance to do research, participate in meetings, exchange information, and deliver presentations on the following topics:
- Promoting Inclusive Governance
- Strengthening Democratic Leadership
- Defending Democratic Space
- Go to the website where you can apply online.
- Click on the option to create a new account. Enter your details and register. You will receive an email to confirm your account. Verify your email and log in.
- Begin filling out your application, making sure to provide accurate information in all the required fields.
- Submit your application before the deadline. It’s best not to wait until the last minute.
The fellowship’s application deadline is July 31, 2023.