The Idaho University Scholarship 2023 is available to foreign students studying in the US. Foreign students can now apply for a variety of International Scholarships at UIDAHO for Undergraduate and Graduate degree programs in 2023.
About Idaho University
In Moscow, Idaho, the Idaho University is a public institution in the United States. It is the main research university and land-grant institution for the state. In the Idaho Space Grant Consortium, it is the principal university. The University of Idaho, located in the Northwest, is a renowned research institution that offers Graduate and Undergraduate Students majors and degrees.
About Idaho University International Scholarship
The Idaho University provides financial help each year for undergraduate and graduate students. One of the top scholarships available to overseas students in the USA is this one.
International students studying at the University of Idaho are supported by the Idaho University Scholarship 2023. Scholarships aim to reduce financial constraints for students so they can focus on their academics.
- Host Country: USA
- Host University: University of Idaho
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Study Level: Undergraduate, Graduate, and Law degree programs in all Fields
The following requirements must be fulfilled by applicants in order to be eligible for this scholarship for study abroad in the USA.
- An international admissions application.
- A nonrefundable application fee of $70.
- Official secondary school transcripts detailing the courses completed, the grades obtained, and the date of graduation. If you haven’t finished high school, an official transcript that demonstrates all of your completed coursework may be accepted for early admission. When suitable, reports from external examinations should be submitted.
- Official transcripts for every colleges and institutions attended, showing the courses and grades obtained.
- A certified TOEFL score or equivalent.
- All documents issued in a language other than English must be translated accurately and with certification. The Transcripts and Translations Document contains further information about the University of Idaho’s policies regarding academic transcripts and certified translations.
- A description of your activities if there has been a gap in your education.
Please note: Students who submit their applications after the deadlines listed above or who submit incomplete files by these dates may still be admitted provided their academic records are assessed by a reputable provider. The University of Idaho will accept evaluations from the following five professional credential evaluation services.
Students must also fulfil the financial conditions (.pdf) established by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services in order to study in the United States. For further details, please see the cost estimates (.pdf).
Students must submit:
- A correctly completed and signed Certificate of Financial Responsibility from the applicant and, if applicable, the applicant’s sponsor.
- An actual bank statement (or letter from a responsible person on bank letterhead) from the applicant or, if they are being sponsored, the applicant’s sponsor, demonstrating that the required minimum amounts are available.
- A passport photocopy for the applicant.
Fields of Study
Business, Agriculture, Animal science, Architecture, the Sciences, Engineering, and the Visual and Performing Arts, and much more programs.
It is an excellent opportunity for students who want to study abroad for free in the United States of America through a variety of scholarship programs. Those who don’t qualify for the college scholarship can still apply for this one chance. The University of Idaho has a 60–70% acceptance rate for international students.
Scholarships from Idaho University will cover for all of the expenses associated with studying in the USA. The following methods will be used to give out the educational award:
- 9-4.0 GPA from High School: $8,000/year
- 75-3.89 GPA from High School: $6,000/year
- 4-3.74 GPA from High School: $5,000/year
- 00-3.39 GPA from High School: $2,000/year
This tuition waiver is guaranteed to be granted to all qualifying new incoming students.
Graduate and law students can apply for a range of scholarships. The level of financial assistance will depend on the students’ requirements. Visit the University of Idaho’s scholarships page on the university’s official website for further details.
Check out this page as the entire application procedure is described. Application Process
Visit the official advertising as well. Official Advertisement Information
The University of Idaho offers “rolling admission.” This means, there is no set deadline for submitting an application and the required documentation.