Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC) Jobs 2020 for Engineers, Scientists, Medical Doctors Fellowships at PIEAS / KINPOE Latest
|2||Published Date||08 June 2020 Monday|
|3||Last Date to Apply||30 June 2020 Tuesday|
The Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC) Jobs 2020 for Engineers, Scientists, Medical Doctors Fellowships at PIEAS / KINPOE Latest published in Nawa-e-waqt Newspaper on 08 Jun 2020 & Last Date to Apply is 30 Jun 2020.
Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC) POSTGRADUATE FELLOWSHIPS 2020 for Engineeris, Scientists & Medical Doctors at PAKISTAN INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND APPLIED SCIENCES (PIEAS) & KARACHI INSTITUTE OF POWER ENGINEERING (KINPOE)
MS Fellowships for Medical Doctors, Scientists and Engineers @ Rs. 35000/- Per Month & Appointment in SPS-8 After Graduation
- Highly qualified full-time faculty
- State of the art laboratories
- Round the clock computing and Internet facilities
- Full-time access to digital library
- Highly successful PhD program PAEC Fellowship
Fellowship offered by PAEC for MS Programs at PLEAS and KINPOE has following features:
- A stipend of Rs. 35000/- per month
- Full fee-waiver
- Free hostel, transport & indoor medical treatment
- Students have to pledge a bond to serve PAEC for 5 years after completion of their degree. Employment after MS Degree
- Appointment after completion of studies as Junior Scientist, Junior Engineer or Medical Officer (in SPS-8) with 3 advance Increments.
- Eligibility for promotion to Senior Scientist, Senior Engineer or Senior Medical Officer (in SPS-9) after two years of service.
Admission without Fellowship
- Students not interested In fellowship can apply In any discipline at PIEAS.
- The fee structure for regular students is available at PIEAS website.
- There would be no bond for regular fee-paying students
Who Can Apply
- All Pakistani nationals with the required qualification.
- Preferably first class academic career. However, one second division is allowed except in the final degree. In case of semester system, a CGPA 2.5 out of 4 in the final degree is required.
- Candidates expecting completion of their degree requirements by the end of 2016 may also apply.
- Age limit 32 for Medical Doctors
- Age limit: 27 years as on June 30, 2020.
IT Endowment Fund Scholarships
- Some scholarships from PLEAS IT Endowment Fund are available in MS Computer Science with the following features:
- A stipend of Rs. 35000/- per month
- Full fee-waiver
- Free hostel & transport facility
- Students have to pledge a bond to serve the country for 5 years after completion of their degree.
The Admission Test shall be conducted In major cities of Pakistan.
Merit will be determined by the Admission Test and Interview.
2 year MS Program at PIEAS Islamabad
- MS Materials Engineering Pre-Requisites: BE/BSc-Engineering in Materials or Metallurgy
- MS Mechanical Engineering Pre-Req.: BE/BSc-Engineering in Mechanical
- MS Process Engineering Pre-Req.: BE/BSc-Engineering in Chemical, Mining
- MS Nuclear Engineering Pre-Req.: BE/BSc-Engineering in Chemical, Civil, Electrical (Power), Mechanical, or Metallurgy; MSc/4 year BS in Chemistry, Mathematics, Geo-Physics, Geology or Physics
- MS Systems Engineering Pre-Req.: BE/BSc-Engineering in Electrical (Electronics), Electronics, Industrial Electronics or Mechatronics
- MS Mineral Resource Engineering Pre-Req:- BE in Chemical, Mining or Msc/Bs 4 year in chemistry, geophysics, Geology
- MS Radiation Physics Pre-req:- MSc/BS 4 year in Physics
- MSc Radiation & Medical Oncology Pre-Req.: MBBS with 1-year house Job
- MSc Nuclear Medicine Pre-Req.: MBBS with 1-year house job
- MS Electrical Engineering Pre-Req.: BE/BSc-Engineering In Electrical (Power)
- MS Medical Physics Pre-Req.: MSc/4 year BS in Physics 0 MS Radiation Physics Pre-Req.: MSc/4 year BS in Physics
- MS Physics Pre-Req.: MSc/ 4 year BS in Physics
- MS Computer Science Pre-Req BS/BE Engineering/MSc/ 4 year BS in Computer, Software, IT or equivalent ‘Admission in this program shall be offered only on IT Endowment Fund Scholarship and Regular Fee Basis
2 year MS Program at Kinpoe Karachi
MS Nuclear Power Engineering Pre-Req.: BE/BSc-Engineering in Chemical, Electronics, Electrical (Power), Mechanical, or Material/Metallurgy;
How to Apply?
- Application forms are available at the PIEAS website. The processing fee for online submission is Rs. 3500/- and for Late Online submission within 1 week after due date Rs. 4500/-.
- Bank receipt, a passport size photograph and duly filled form (in case of submission by post only), must reach Registrar before the deadline.
- The application processing fee must be deposited in the PIEAS University online Account No.
- 00427991660803 (Title of Account: PIEAS-APF) All HBL Branches of Pakistan
- There will be no bank service charges for submission of fee through any branch of HBL.
- REGISTRAR: Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences 45650, Nilore, Islamabad. – Ph: 051-9248611-20 (ext: 3227, 3228), 051-9248740, UAN: 051-11-11-PIEAS, Fax: 051- 9248600 Email: [email protected] – URL: iwww.pieas.edu.pk
- For further details, visit the websites: (www.pieas.edu.pk) (www.kinpoe.edu.pk)
Important Date to Remember:-
- Application Process Starts: June 07, 2020
- Submission Deadline: June 30, 2020
- Admission Test for MS Program: July 11, 2020
- Admission Test for BS Program: July 12, 2020