The Agency of Mexican for International Development Cooperation (AMEXCID) welcomed international applicants to apply for the fully funded Mexico Government Scholarship 2023 on behalf of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. More than 180 countries‘ people may participate in the call. Full-time Masters, PhD, postgraduate research, and post-doctoral degrees are eligible for the stipend.
More than 80 Mexican higher education institutions took part in this scholarship. The Document Guide’s English translation is available to applicants. The Mexican government is appreciative that you choose Mexico for your study abroad program! The following details the Mexico Government Scholarship 2023 Program for International Students’ benefits and application process.
Scholarship Details for Mexico Government Scholarship 2023
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Scholarship Offered By: Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation (AMEXCID)
- Study Level: Undergraduate/ Bachelors, Masters, PhD/ Doctoral, Post Doctorate
- Application for a scholarship correctly completed and signed.
- A letter outlining your motivations for doing the study or research in Mexico. (Maximum two pages, single-line spacing, letter Arial size 12).
- The curriculum vitae. (Maximum 3 pages, single-line spacing, Arial, size 12).
- Letter of academic acceptance from the receiving Mexican institution or the HEI’s response to the admissions application (see the acceptance letter’s requirements section).
- Letter committing to go back to your country of origin.
- Acceptance letter for the Call’s terms.
- The birth certificate copy.
- Copy of an up-to-date colour passport in open book format, or a picture ID from the government.
- A copy of a medical certificate attesting to the applicant’s good health that was issued by a public or private health facility no more than 3 (three) months before the application was presented.
- If Spanish is not the applicant’s first language, they must provide a copy of their advanced Spanish language proficiency certificate from a university or other educational institution in order to be accredited. This certificate must guarantee a minimum level of B2 under the Common Framework of European Reference.
- In a letter, the applicant states to the fact that the data provided is true.
- All documents must be submitted in Spanish or with Spanish translations.
- Applicants currently not living in Mexico.
- Students with nationalities from any of the following countries may apply for a scholarship.
- The Mexican Government scholarship program is open to more than 180 countries. Candidates can check the list of Eligible Countries, by CLICK HERE
Fields of Study
- Undergraduate mobility program
- Master’s mobility program
- Master’s program
- Doctoral program
- Postgraduate research stays (Master’s, Doctoral, and Postdoctoral)
The Mexican Government Scholarship 2023 is a fully funded scholarship available to international students. The following expenses will all be paid for:
- Monthly stipend
- Enrollment and tuition fee
- Medical coverage
- Visa fee waiver
- International flight tickets
- In city transportation
The application must be completed in Spanish. Academic Cooperation Management System (SIGCA) Online Application: CLICK HERE
The deadline to submit scholarship application is July 15, 2023.