Scholarship in South Korea! The Global Scholarship 2024 has officially been announced for Seoul National University in South Korea. Open to international students from all around the world, the SNU, Global Scholarships Programs 2024 is a fully funded scholarship program. The MS leading to PhD, PhD, and Masters programs are available to international applicants. For the year 2024, there will be roughly 160 SNU Global Scholarships available.
Seoul National University
It is a renowned research-focused comprehensive university of the highest quality in South Korea. In Seoul, South Korea, SNU is connected to a number of academic research institutions. The Seoul National University in South Korea is ranked 35th globally and 10th in Asia by QS. One of the top integrated research universities is this one.
SNU provides a variety of financial aid programs each year for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral students. At Seoul National University, it is one of the best-paying scholarships available to overseas students.
About SNU Global Scholarship
Various types of scholarships for international students are now accepting applications for South Korea 2023. A completely funded grant for international students is the SNU Global award. It will cover all of your study-related costs at SNU in South Korea.
For a variety of courses in Masters, PhD, and MS Leading to PhD degree programs across all subjects, SNU provides scholarships for international students.
- Host Country: Study in South Korea
- Host University: Seoul National University, South Korea
- Scholarships Offered By: SNU Global Scholarship
- No. of Scholarships: approx. 160
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Study Level: Masters (MS/ MPhil), PhD, and MS Leading to PhD Degree Programs in all Fields
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship in South Korea
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international.
- Both the applicant and his/ her parents are not citizen of Korea.
- Applicants must be healthy both physically and mentally.
- Applicants may not recipients of any other any scholarship at the same time.
- Proof of language proficiency (English proficiency certificate).
The list of documents is given below:
- Study plan/ professional statement
- The highest degree/ diploma
- The highest degree transcript
- Two recommendation letters
- Academic thesis/ relevant publications (only for PhD)
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
- Full tuition fee
- Living expenses
- Housing cost
Language training support will be offered for those who seek to master Korean Languages
Additional funding will be offered for those who require academic support
Field of Study
Complete academic fields details are given below:
Additionally, you may go to the official advertisement.
The application period is from July 04, 2023 to July 13, 2023.